ANA CARD HONG KONG Lost/Stolen Your Card Customer Service Site Map JAPANESE CHINESE

Apply Now

Apply Now

Member Log in

View your Transactions, ...

Log in

ANA Mileage Club

ANA Millage Club Membership...

  • Join ANA Mileage Club
  • ANA MileageClub Partners
How to Apply ANA CARD U.S.A.

Information of how to apply for ANA CARD HONG KONG

1, You can get the application form following ways.

ANA CARD HONG KONG Application Form Download Application Request by email Application Request
Download Acrobat Reader Click here. When you E-mail us,
Please write your name,
address and telephone number
From HK:852-2882-5029
From Japan: 0120-100-789

2, Please fill in the application form.
*To ensure prompt processing of your application, please enclose the following documents.

Your HKID card /passport
(For applicants who:(1) are not holders of Hong Kong Permanent ID card;or (2)declare foreign Nationality, please provide copies of HKID and valid passport/travel document)

Your latest residential proof
(eg. electricity bill or bank statement, dated within 3-month.Your permanent address proof, if permanent address is different from residential address.(P.O.Box is not accepted)

Income proof

If you are employed,
  • Latest bank statement/passbook showing your name,account number and salary entry
  • Latest income tax demand note
  • Latest 1 month's payroll slip
If you are a business owner(for self-employed applicant),
  • Business Registration Certificate
  • Certificate of Profit Tax demand note
3, Send your application form to Dah Sing Bank.

Dah Sing Bank, Ltd
Customer Information Maintenance Department
G.P.O. BOX 333

* Please be aware that some applications may not be approved according to our credit criteria.
* Documents supplied (including this application form are not returnable, no matter whether the application is successful or not.